Applications for enrolment at Piara Waters Senior High School are now open for Year 8, 2024.
The school has accommodation for students where their usual place of residence is within the school’s local intake area (LIA) at the time the enrolment commences.
Follow these easy steps to enrol your child:
- Complete the electronic form, being sure to save your changes into the completed PDF.
Submit your completed ‘Application for Enrolment‘ to firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of:
- Your child’s birth certificate (telephone the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages on 1300 305 021 if you do not have one).
- Proof of address (eg rental agreement or proof of property ownership AND two other supporting documents (recent utility account(s), driver’s licence).
- Copies of Family Court orders for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements (if applicable).
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa).
- Any other relevant or supporting documents.
Further information can be found on the Department of Education website.
We invite you to learn more about Piara Waters Senior High School in our Prospectus.